Christ to the world


  • 24 hours 7 days in the service of the Lord
  • Catholic Healing Ministry
  • Prayer Meetings in the homes on request
  • Marriage Counseling
  • Youth Groups and Counseling


My Personal Testimony and encounter with Jesus
In the 1970's, I was dying of brain cancer and pituitary gland removal. During the same year, I lost my voice with thyroid cancer - but regained voice with God's healing power. Now I'm living on weekly injections and lifetime medications. I am eternally grateful to God and continue to live the rest of my life in service. 







"It is no longer I that live but Christ lives in me" (Galatians 2:20)
You Christ want to love others through me...
You Christ want to help people in need through me...
You Christ want to heal, teach and pray through me...